Thing is, you can't talk about who Jesus is in isolation. Talking about Jesus means you have to talk about God, you have to talk about Creation and you have to talk about Humanity.
So the first assignment for this Sunday is to read about the first half of the Catechism from the American Book of Common Prayer. You can either use the link on the right hand side of the page, or you can follow this series of links here:
- Jesus: The Story
- The Story: Jesus Timeline
- The Story: Every Day Sayings
- The Story: The Miracles of Jesus
- Expressions: Faces of Jesus
- Encounters: Quote Unquote
- The Story: Questions and Answers
Take some time to go through these pieces, and come on Sunday ready to discuss what you've read and seen.
Pax et bonum.